Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-12-2009, 03:16 PM   #1
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Preparing to enter The Airport

Dear friends and lovers,

I will soon be entering The Airport, with destinations in Dallas, Raleigh NC, Shelton CT, and Miami. Please, while I'm gone, wreck the place. I expect to return to unutterable silliness, new sagas, 60 or more new avatars for Zelda, and doughnut crumbs everywhere.

Zelda, I will not be taking Hugo and Lefty this time. I cannot afford the bail money.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:35 PM   #2
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
The Airport?! Oh no! Be careful and take a map so you can find your way out again.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2009, 03:46 PM   #3
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Our thoughts and prayers will be with you. Luckily you aren't taking Hugo and Lefty, because we can't afford bail, either, so our money will not be with you.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:01 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
wait, wait, i thought we agreed on shared custody ??? what if hugo has awkward, um, questions again ? you know i'm not good at that. at least promise you'll leave your phone on at all times and answer all calls and texts. he has your number (you didn't change it after last time, did you ?).

oh and make sure you wear that tracking chip, so if you get lost in The Airport we can send you directions for escape safe exit.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:03 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

oh, and don't forget to send lefty postcards !! for his collection, you know.
Advert
Old 01-12-2009, 04:03 PM   #6
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Dear friends and lovers,

I will soon be entering The Airport, with destinations in Dallas, Raleigh NC, Shelton CT, and Miami. Please, while I'm gone, wreck the place. I expect to return to unutterable silliness, new sagas, 60 or more new avatars for Zelda, and doughnut crumbs everywhere.

Zelda, I will not be taking Hugo and Lefty this time. I cannot afford the bail money.
Good luck! I'm starting scattering chocolate crumbs right now. Hang on a second, chocolate crumbs are made of chocolate... I'll settle for scattering doughnut crumbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
wait, wait, i thought we agreed on shared custody ???
I can start a whip-round for some Birds powder - that's relatively cheap...
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:05 PM   #7
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Trying to escape this freezing Chicago weather, are you??! Glad to hear you have survived thus far.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:06 PM   #8
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
I can start a whip-round for some Birds powder - that's relatively cheap...
um. i have no idea what you mean by that.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:07 PM   #9
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Dear friends and lovers,

I will soon be entering The Airport, with destinations in Dallas, Raleigh NC, Shelton CT, and Miami.
Simultaneously? Oh. Yes. Luggage.
Quote:
Please, while I'm gone, wreck the place.
<Looks around> Pray tell, how will you know if we do?
Quote:
I expect to return to unutterable silliness, new sagas, 60 or more new avatars for Zelda, and doughnut crumbs everywhere.
Wot, you don't want new chocolate recipes or an interstellar incident. Methinks you let us off lightly.
Quote:
That's what you think.....
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:10 PM   #10
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
um. i have no idea what you mean by that.
A powder that makes pretend custard http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bird's_Custard
Old 01-12-2009, 04:11 PM   #11
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
A powder that makes pretend custard http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bird's_Custard
aha. but i said "custody" not "custard".

actually i like custard, so sure, let's have some of that ! we'll figure out the custody later.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:16 PM   #12
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

Quote:
aha. but i said "custody" not "custard".

actually i like custard, so sure, let's have some of that ! we'll figure out the custody later.
It was a very feeble pun on custody sounding like custardy
Old 01-12-2009, 04:19 PM   #13
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
It was a very feeble pun on custody sounding like custardy
heh ! right. i actually think it's funny, now that i know what bird's powder is.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:22 PM   #14
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Cheer up, PH. Those airport scanners shouldn't damage your sensor arrays any more than they have already. Enjoy your trek through The Great Extended Airport System. And don't forget your trusty Reader.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:24 PM   #15
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
You know Hugo asks awkward questions just to try to make you blush. Lefty has a postcard collection? I've never seen it! Where does he keep it? Never mind. I've not quite figured out where they keep their stuff. I suspect they have access to another dimension. I tried asking Hugo about it once, something about "string theory". The discussion ended up with the joke that ends, "A string? Nope, I'm a frayed knot" and then he had to explain THAT to Lefty and we all ended up mad and annoyed and then later, drunk and cuddled up together on a futon someplace I can't quite find again.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adrian, apeshit, hugo and lefty, ongoing saga, quilts, saga, unholy gibbon