Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 07-20-2008, 10:25 PM   #46
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Actually, it looks a lot like Llano and Marble Falls (in Texas).
I spent a few years in Texas and yes there is some resemblance except this is a Gold mining town founded in 1850's and it is at 2400 feet above sea level which is not like Texas.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:11 AM   #47
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I spent a few years in Texas and yes there is some resemblance except this is a Gold mining town founded in 1850's and it is at 2400 feet above sea level which is not like Texas.

Dale
Yes and no .... Llano and Marble falls are quarry towns and only at about 1100 feet above sea level ... but then, this part of Texas isn't geographically like most parts of Texas. In fact, with all the oak trees, it really does remind me more of California. (And I lived in California for forty years.)
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:58 AM   #48
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Yes and no .... Llano and Marble falls are quarry towns and only at about 1100 feet above sea level ... but then, this part of Texas isn't geographically like most parts of Texas. In fact, with all the oak trees, it really does remind me more of California. (And I lived in California for forty years.)
You should get over to Lost Maples some time. Beautiful area in the Hill Country.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 11:30 AM   #49
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Frapr Map

I was checking out the frapr map and when I zoomed, I lost the images of the map, and now I can't get them back.

Is anyone else having this problem?

It would be great if more people put their locations, so we could see if there were enough members in an area for a meeting.

Moderators: please note, I searched for this thread and did not start a new one.

AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 05:29 AM   #50
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
You should get over to Lost Maples some time. Beautiful area in the Hill Country.

sorry - I read that as "Lost Marbles" .....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!