Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-26-2014, 08:14 PM   #2911
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
But Donada Peters and Nadia May are the same person!
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
LOL, I knew you'd be on to me! I can't imagine why someone would pay MORE for a book read by the same person.
Perhaps performed at different times in her career? Some narrators can differ a lot in quality from performance to performance.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 10:10 PM   #2912
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
I didn't know people did that.

I like Simon Vance. Listening to him right now.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-26-2014, 10:25 PM   #2913
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Aww my $10 credit seems to have expired. Had $7 still and there's a couple books thanks to the sale I wanted too.
Old 08-27-2014, 04:35 PM   #2914
wawasteele
Addict
wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st PW, Sansa Clip Zip, Samsungs: GT 7.0 Plus, Note4, GT 4 10.1"
Quote:
Originally Posted by odiakkoh View Post
Aww my $10 credit seems to have expired. Had $7 still and there's a couple books thanks to the sale I wanted too.
You might try calling Audilbe. Just a couple of days ago my daughter mentioned she had some expire a while back. She called and they gave it back to her, as a one time deal. Told her to be more careful in the future.
wawasteele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 04:41 PM   #2915
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
I got three books from the sale. I hope to listen to them while in physical therapy

I used my $10 credit and ending up spending $ .89
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-27-2014, 08:40 PM   #2916
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
I got a few that were on my wish list. I was afraid of my $10 credit expiring too, so I used it right away with my Kindle matches.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 09:03 PM   #2917
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
I spent my last $10 credit at the end of July. Now I have a $20 credit to spend. I tried to quit my 3 month $1.95 promo yesterday and they waived $20 in front of me to stay on. Pity they don't sell bananas.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 10:17 PM   #2918
odiakkoh
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wawasteele View Post
You might try calling Audilbe. Just a couple of days ago my daughter mentioned she had some expire a while back. She called and they gave it back to her, as a one time deal. Told her to be more careful in the future.
Will do, thanks for the tip.
Old 08-27-2014, 11:30 PM   #2919
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I spent my last $10 credit at the end of July. Now I have a $20 credit to spend. I tried to quit my 3 month $1.95 promo yesterday and they waived $20 in front of me to stay on. Pity they don't sell bananas.
I did the same thing last week. And spent the $20 already on 6 audiobooks from the sale plus a few WfV matches for Kindle Unlimited books.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 01:06 AM   #2920
darthyoda6
Connoisseur
darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 10th Gen, Kindle 7th Gen
Yah, I lost out on my first free $10, so I've spent all but $1.05 of my second one.
darthyoda6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 10:25 AM   #2921
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Random House Audio freebie: Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell.

Requires newsletter sign-up and, based on past offers, probably requires a Facebook account. The blurb says the offer ends September 30, 2014 at 10:59 AM ET, but I suspect they meant to say August 30.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 10:49 AM   #2922
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Random House Audio freebie: Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell.

Requires newsletter sign-up and, based on past offers, probably requires a Facebook account. The blurb says the offer ends September 30, 2014 at 10:59 AM ET, but I suspect they meant to say August 30.
Cool! Thanks for the heads-up.
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:22 PM   #2923
Shane R
Fanatic
Shane R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shane R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shane R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shane R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shane R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shane R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shane R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shane R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shane R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shane R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shane R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Quote:
Downpour's new deal of the week is Alex Haley's Roots, narrated by Avery Brooks, for $4.95. Thirty hours!
I used one of my audible credits to get this a while ago (I used them for longer tomes, and for ones I thought I might return to in the future.)

I cannot say enough good things about this story. There are faults, it's not perfect by any means. But a great story (mostly) well told. I won't bore the board with a review, but if you have even the slightest interest, go ahead and do it.

Last edited by Shane R; 08-29-2014 at 02:27 PM.
Shane R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 05:01 PM   #2924
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Downpour's Weekend Spotlight

Quote:
Fyodor Dostoevsky was one of the most influential writers of the late nineteenth century, exploring human psychology amid political, social, and spiritual struggle.

This weekend we’re highlighting three of Dostoevsky’s less well-known works. Through Labor Day weekend only get them for just $4.95 each!
  • The Gambler
  • The Possessed
  • Poor People
Old 08-29-2014, 05:27 PM   #2925
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Last Minute Offer -- exp Fri 29 Aug at 11:59pm PT

Free Coupon for Two Months of Audiobooks from Audible
  • Claim Offer by 29 Aug 2014
  • Redeem Offer by 12 Sep 2014
Sorry for the very short notice on this offer, but I just discovered it at Amazon Local. I scan it frequently looking for book offers and it wasn't there. Today, I scanned it while signed out of Amazon and it was there. Evidently, Amazon filters out offers you're not eligible for (and I'm not eligible for this offer). In the future, I plan to scan it while signed out.