Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 05-20-2010, 05:59 PM   #31
mitchwah
Connoisseur
mitchwah is on a distinguished road

Device: Jetbook Lite, Ematic 7" eReader
My free leather case and ear light arrived today via UPS. Couldn't be happier with Ectaco. I will try the earlight tonight when its dark to see how effective it works. I've worn it on my ear and it feels comfortable though you have to angle it (or the reader) so the glare won't reflect on the screen back at you when you're reading. Unfortunately, my leather case has a little tear on it. I don't know if they shipped a defective copy or it got messed up during packing and shipping. Well considering that it's free, I've no complain.

This was the review I submitted for it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s45DqE9EEbA

mitchwah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 06:03 PM   #32
mitchwah
Connoisseur
mitchwah is on a distinguished road

Device: Jetbook Lite, Ematic 7" eReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by X read X View Post
I wonder if they are over 20 people yet, i think they have to be at this point.

I still need to post mine but i work all day ahhhh! Any way an earlight would be cool too, i could use it to walk my dog =]
I don't think there are over 20 people who made a video yet. I've seen 7 videos posted on Ectaco's official blog: http://ectaco-global.blogspot.com/.

Assuming they post all videos in their blog, there are still over 10 cases left for giveaways. Better submit sooner, though.
mitchwah is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-22-2010, 01:51 AM   #33
bjkel
Connoisseur
bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Nook Color, Kobo, Kindle Voyage, Kobo Forma
I got my JetBook Lite on Thursday and heard about the promotion from reading here. I entered and they are going to send me a case and earlight too. I just mentioned I hoped I was in time to get a case but an earlight would be good too as I'm used to backlight devices. Fantastic!!!

Not posting my link, it's pretty bad, first attempt of uploading video to utube and I was going to try do another as I thought they would of said "WTF?"
bjkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 01:55 AM   #34
DJHARKAVY
Addict
DJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Blackberry, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjkel View Post
I got my JetBook Lite on Thursday and heard about the promotion from reading here. I entered and they are going to send me a case and earlight too. I just mentioned I hoped I was in time to get a case but an earlight would be good too as I'm used to backlight devices. Fantastic!!!

Not posting my link, it's pretty bad, first attempt of uploading video to utube and I was going to try do another as I thought they would of said "WTF?"
Got both cases, for myself and my wife, today.
DJHARKAVY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:23 AM   #35
bjkel
Connoisseur
bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Nook Color, Kobo, Kindle Voyage, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchwah View Post
Unfortunately, my leather case has a little tear on it. I don't know if they shipped a defective copy or it got messed up during packing and shipping. Well considering that it's free, I've no complain.
I got my leather case and earlight today. I have a similar mark on my case, I believe it's from the box the earlight came in, the faint outline of the mark matched the box measurements in any case with a slight tear at the end of the outline.

I like the leather case, looks good. Not sure about the earlight, feels too big for my ear, like it's about to drop off, will see how it goes. But the case is definitely worth doing a 15 sec video, I really like it. Great stuff Ectaco!

Last edited by bjkel; 05-29-2010 at 10:43 AM.
bjkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
ectaco, giveaway, jetbook, jetbook lite, jetbook review