Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-26-2012, 03:22 AM   #1
johanp
johanp began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo, PocketBook Touch 622
Russian Dictionary

Hi all,

Considering a T2 but I would like to have a Russian - English dictionary since I'm studying Russian. Is this possible on an EU device without hacking it? I live in Sweden and would prefer buying it there (also I need the EN-EN and IT-EN dictionaries that are preinstalled on EU devices).

I have seen this thread on the-ebook.org but I would like to avoid non-official firmware. Is there another way?

I browsed the dictionary section in the Reader store, but I couldn' realy find any translation dictionaries at all there.

Thanks in advance.
johanp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 05:23 AM   #2
Mark Nord
2B || !2B
Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS505/650/T1/tolino vision 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by johanp View Post
I have seen this thread on the-ebook.org but I would like to avoid non-official firmware. Is there another way?
No - But the procedure is reasonably safe.
Though you should hurry to get you a T2, as latest fw-update to 1.05.xxxx isn't hackable atm

Quote:
I browsed the dictionary section in the Reader store, but I couldn' realy find any translation dictionaries at all there.
Unfortunately there are none sold.
Mark Nord is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert