Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > Android Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-13-2012, 06:34 AM   #1
janvanmaar
Addict
janvanmaar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.janvanmaar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.janvanmaar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.janvanmaar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.janvanmaar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3G, Samsung SIII
Samsung S3 jailbreaking...

I have flashed CF-Root 6.4 for SIII (directly from xda-developers webpage) on my Samsung S3 GT-I9300, the process finished with success, yet I have no root access and no applications are installed (confirmed also by Root Checker). I have tried it several times, using both Odin under Windows and Heimdall under Linux - the flashing is always successful but no root access granted. Any help would be highly appreciated...
janvanmaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:22 AM   #2
janvanmaar
Addict
janvanmaar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.janvanmaar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.janvanmaar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.janvanmaar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.janvanmaar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3G, Samsung SIII
OK, I sorted it out. For those in the same situation - it turned out that CWM was installed, just the SuperSU application was not. So I just manually downloaded the SuperSU zip file to a directory in /data/media, booted CWM recovery (Volume Up+Home+Start buttons) and chose the option to specify zip file from internal card.
Thanks everybody for help
janvanmaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert