Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Mobile Sites

Notices

Old 09-14-2005, 08:45 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
International Herald Tribune Mobile Version

Palm Addicts tells us (via Treo Today) about the mobile version of the International Herald Tribune.
Old 09-15-2005, 06:03 PM   #2
captainao
Enthusiast
captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Axim x51v;T|X;NX73;SEK750
Great! But I can't get it to work in iSilo -I'm getting an "unsupported content type" error. I'm sure there's a way 'round this, but it's eluding me.
Old 09-15-2005, 09:25 PM   #3
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
They are sending application/xhtml+xml and I assume iSiloX only supports text/html mime type. Should be easy to fix, I suggest you send a quick mail to the iSilo guy.
Old 09-16-2005, 01:11 PM   #4
Arnaud
Enthusiast
Arnaud began at the beginning.

Device: iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainao
Great! But I can't get it to work in iSilo -I'm getting an "unsupported content type" error. I'm sure there's a way 'round this, but it's eluding me.

from iSilo forums

>iSiloX/iSiloXC does not currently recognize the .xhtml type.

>Recognition of .xhtml will be added in the next update to iSiloX/iSiloXC.
Old 09-17-2005, 06:54 AM   #5
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
[QUOTE=>Recognition of .xhtml will be added in the next update to iSiloX/iSiloXC.[/QUOTE]
That's what I was hoping for. Thanks for the update, Arnaud!