Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-07-2010, 04:53 PM   #1
foghat
Evangelist
foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3
Trouble generating a TOC

Hi all,

I have drm freed a book of mine - I have an html file which I am telling Calibre to convert to ebup. Problem is a TOC does not generate.

Below is a sample of the html:
--------------------------------------
<p>Â*</p>
<p class="i4"><span id="ch26-page_7"> </span> <span id="ch26-ch02"> </span> </p>
<h1 title="Barbie"/>

<div class="center"><span class="big"><b>BARBIE<br/>
</b></span></div>
<p>Â*</p>
<p class="i4"><span id="ch26-page_8"> </span> <span id="ch26-page_9"> </span> </p>

<div class="center">1<br/>
</div>
------------------------------------------

The chapter name in this case is Barbie and as you can see there are h1 tags, but no TOC gets generated.

I've tried creating a Level 1 XPath expression of "//h:h1", but that is not working.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.

Last edited by foghat; 05-07-2010 at 04:56 PM.
foghat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 05:16 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It needs to be a non empty tag
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-07-2010, 06:00 PM   #3
foghat
Evangelist
foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3
Got it. Works once I clean it up.

Thanks.
foghat is offline   Reply With Quote