Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 02-22-2011, 12:12 AM   #16
laughingdragons
Groupie
laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350 1 Pink 1 Silver Paperwhite Kindle
Done and good luck with it!

I used to be a huge King fan. I love his older books and 99% of his books I own are hardback from his book club he had/has not sure if it is still going.
laughingdragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:28 AM   #17
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Good luck! Took the survey!
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 04:00 AM   #18
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Good luck. Done.

Some questions are a bit odd though.
For example:
Where do you usually get your books?

Answers were library, borrowing from a friend, independent bookshops, large chain bookshops.

What about buying in second hand shops, buying online?
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 10:38 AM   #19
wigm
Enthusiast
wigm began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX, K3, Nook, TouchPad
Done, good luck.
wigm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:08 PM   #20
kbrand
Enthusiast
kbrand began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 300
Done, Good Luck!
kbrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:18 PM   #21
JoelArnold
Fanatic
JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Done!
JoelArnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 02:42 PM   #22
trayler
Love to read
trayler began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3,Acer netbook,iPhone4,iPad
Done and good luck. By the way, I loved Enid Blyton books as a child and I want my children to read her books too (even though I now live in the US).
trayler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 04:21 PM   #23
Daniela
Daniela could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Daniela could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Daniela could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Daniela could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Daniela could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Daniela could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Daniela could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Daniela could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Daniela could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Daniela could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Daniela could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Hanvon N518
Pretty fun! Be sure to let us know the results afterwards.

@feenix1363: I did, but I'm not from the US...
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 11:11 AM   #24
goth1k
goth1k began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung E60 with FoxFirmware 2.1
Done, good luck
goth1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 11:21 AM   #25
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnallard View Post
I'm writing a paper about Stephen King and his audience for my college english class and I need people who are fans of Stephen King take a survey. It's in 3 parts but the whole survey won't take more than 5 or 10 minutes.

Thanks
(any advice you can give is appreciated)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HBPG7BJ
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HB72FML
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HGQDCWD
First survey.. Cannot do it. Question #4 is only a single choice. Needs to be multiple choice as I read a various times and not any one specific time period. So any of the others have the same sort of issue? if they do, then they need to be fixed. Let me know when things are fixed and I'll try again.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 12:40 PM   #26
yakuzaboss
Groupie
yakuzaboss is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony PRS-650
Just took the survey. Good luck!
yakuzaboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:27 PM   #27
johnallard
johnallard began at the beginning.

Device: none
At this point, to edit that question to where you could choose more than one answer I would have to erase all of my data for that question. If your reading schedule doesn't generally fit into one of those choices you can always skip the question.
johnallard is offline   Reply With Quote