Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 03-19-2012, 02:46 AM   #1
weberr
New old guy
weberr began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire
Carousel cover display

I did something to cause the carousel display of covers to disappear and I can find no guidance/explanation on how to manage the display. What did I do to cause it to disappear and what do I do to get it back?
weberr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 03:02 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by weberr View Post
I did something to cause the carousel display of covers to disappear and I can find no guidance/explanation on how to manage the display. What did I do to cause it to disappear and what do I do to get it back?
There are 3 icons in the lower RIGHT (Tags,Covers,Details). The order differs with display mode.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-23-2012, 02:24 AM   #3
weberr
New old guy

Thanks. So simple, but didn't know what those icons were for and hadn't used them.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:53 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Hover you mouse over most icons in Calibre and balloon help shows up... Sometimes it helps more
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:07 PM   #5
weberr
New old guy

Thanks again Mr. Ducks. Good tips. I think I'm actually finally starting to get it.
Advert