Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 04-02-2010, 03:57 PM   #1
SuzInKS
Edge User

My eDGe is stuck in upgrading mode

I just got my eDGE today and did the registratin and the upgrade. But its been stuck in updating software mode for nearly three hours! The instructions says it take about 10 minutes so its frozen. I've pulled the battery (PIMA) and though it might restart at that point. It didn't. Don't see a reset button. Any one hav any thoughts? Anyone? HELP!

Old 04-02-2010, 08:56 PM   #2
ckole
Edge User

Please do us a favor and only put your post in one section of the site. Not trying to make you mad but if you get multiple answers scattered among multiple posts it doesn't help people who might have your same problem. Maybe you can delete this one and the other duplicates that haven't been replied to.

Advert
Old 04-02-2010, 10:10 PM   #3
SuzInKS
Edge User

Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckole View Post
Please do us a favor and only put your post in one section of the site. Not trying to make you mad but if you get multiple answers scattered among multiple posts it doesn't help people who might have your same problem. Maybe you can delete this one and the other duplicates that haven't been replied to.
Didn't mean too. My browser was blocking the moderation popup and didn't see it. I was getting po'd because I just thought it wasn't posting so I was picking forums with people viewing them and frankly it got me a response faster than I probably would have otherwise.

Old 04-03-2010, 02:17 AM   #4
Snow
Edge User

we apologize that your thread wasn't moderated as quickly as you and many others may have preferred. please enjoy the weekend and we look forward to coming up with solutions. thanks!