Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 01-11-2010, 06:46 AM   #1
zack
zack began at the beginning.

Device: Booken Opus
Best way to read Rpg books

Hello all !

I am an rpg fan, and i have dozens of ebooks i buyed in pdf formats. The only problem is that there are often composed of two long columns that will make scrolling more than necessary.

The only problem is the loading time. I tried to convert to html then to epub, but some books need too much editing it become boring.

Do you have any tip ? :thankyou:
zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:15 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I'm afraid there's just no good way to read such books on a device with such a small screen; you really need a large-screen device which can display the whole page at a time.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2010, 07:19 AM   #3
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Or you can use some software that can split the two columns apart. In the PDF forum I believe there are some threads on that.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:26 AM   #4
zack
zack began at the beginning.

Device: Booken Opus
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'm afraid there's just no good way to read such books on a device with such a small screen; you really need a large-screen device which can display the whole page at a time.
Alas i think you are right, and pdf is so heavy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Or you can use some software that can split the two columns apart. In the PDF forum I believe there are some threads on that.
Thanks, i'm gonna hit the search button for that !
zack is offline   Reply With Quote