Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-11-2008, 12:59 PM   #1
TS-Rick
TS-Rick began at the beginning.

Device: CyBook Gen3, iPhone, PRS-505 (Blue)
Hi All

Hello Everyone,

My name is Rick from the state of Mass. in USA.

Have been reading "many" of the threads here on "What to buy".
Some very good advice! Definitely would not have thought of it on my own.

So, I made the choice (CyBook Gen 3) and placed an order at Books on-Board yesterday for the basic model with black cover.

Also, have an iPhone. It is too small for me to use for reading - old eyes

Thank you all for the help.

Cheers,

Rick
TS-Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 03:08 PM   #2
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Welcome, from a fellow iPhone person (who can't read from there for longer than grocery-line time, also due to older eyes) who went the other route, with a Kindle. Enjoy the forum!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-11-2008, 03:16 PM   #3
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-650, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7
Welcome to the forum and let us know your thoughts on the device once you get familiar with it.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 04:15 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Rick and welcome to the Forum. I have an iPhone and I've found it handy to have the same eBook on both that and my Sony 505. That way I've always got my book at hand.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:16 PM   #5
TS-Rick

Thanks for the welcome.

@badgoodDeb: :-) downloaded Stanza. Still can't use it even though it has different fonts and sizes.

@grooks: definitely. Can hardly wait :-) Think it will be shipped from the batch BoB gets today. Not sure how to find out though.

@cassidym: Great idea!! I use audiobooks on the iPhone.
Advert
Old 12-12-2008, 11:00 PM   #6
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello TS-Rick
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:26 PM   #7
TS-Rick

Hi Ervserver