Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 09-26-2013, 03:06 AM   #1
jojog
jojog began at the beginning.

Device: none
a kindle bigginer question of galaxy s4 phone

Hi…I am not very familiar with Kindle and wonder whether Kindle uses any special format?? My friend said it in books users purchased can be read on it but did not tell any detail... I have used Aldiko before… it can read many different formats, but when I plug my phone to pc via usb cable I don’t know how to use it…it still not work though I tried to past them into the app…and I can not find any folder likes Aldiko offers me…anyone help me plzzz???

It doesn’t require any specific usb cables,right?? My current frequently-used mobile is Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 and the usb I used is the one I got with an MPJ extended battery. As an aside, though reading ebooks did not suck my batteries but there still thousands apps/games kill my battery life T_T so I really need some backup batteries at high capacity like my current 7000mAh one.

I think Kindle is a lot different from Aldiko… With Aldiko and other books apps I've used, I just transfer the files to the folder on my phone n import the book into it. Aldiko saves the book and I can delete the files but I am really not sure how the Kindle would be…
jojog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 12:02 PM   #2
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Kindle (Amazon) ebooks are in a proprietary format either .mobi, .azw. There is a kindle app for android which allows reading of ebooks.

Last edited by Gunnerp245; 09-26-2013 at 12:02 PM. Reason: speling
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert