Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-08-2011, 03:29 PM   #16
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
The prologue is available as a free sample at:

www.williamlk.com
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:22 PM   #17
Oxford-eBooks
Zealot
Oxford-eBooks is a glorious beacon of lightOxford-eBooks is a glorious beacon of lightOxford-eBooks is a glorious beacon of lightOxford-eBooks is a glorious beacon of lightOxford-eBooks is a glorious beacon of lightOxford-eBooks is a glorious beacon of lightOxford-eBooks is a glorious beacon of lightOxford-eBooks is a glorious beacon of lightOxford-eBooks is a glorious beacon of lightOxford-eBooks is a glorious beacon of lightOxford-eBooks is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Loads!
More from WILLIAM L.K

He's been a busy chap - there's a NEW book out next Friday on www.sci-fi-cafe.com called "Barok's Exodus", the sequel to "The Eye of the Storm".

There ought to be some news about it on the site after the dust has settled from today's launch of "Elysium Burning". It's a real hardcore cyberpunk romp.
Oxford-eBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:04 PM   #18
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Another 5 Star Review!

New Review:

By Eva J. Coppersmith This review is from: The Eye of the Storm (Kindle Edition)
This is the first book in the Stritonoly Series which takes place on the planet of the same name. The planet is quite similar to Earth; but has a very different geographical makeup. There are different classes of people with a Czar who rules the entire planet. The Acidel slaves are the lowest form who are responsible for all labor and work for free except for a place to live.

Interestingly enough, the sweat of the Acidel is poisonous and addictive and the Czar's son falls under its spell. This eventually leads to his own destruction and the demise of the planet as it is known.

This is my first read by this author and it will not be my last. The storyline behind this book is quite interesting and present day parallels the story of Stritonoly. There are many different characters and several creatures that make up the cast. It is interesting how the author weaves the present day into the storyline. You not only see a very engaging story; but moral and ethical dilemmas come into play.

I have mentioned before that science fiction is not my reading of choice. I am quickly reconsidering. There appears to be a direct corelation between real life and fiction. Real life is beginning to appear stranger then fiction in more ways then one. I highly recommend this book for lovers if sci-fi or if if you just love to read. It is a wonderful story that will not disappoint. A great read for the teen reader also.

I want to thank William for providing me a copy to review for my kindle. I was not compensated in any way except for the privilege of reading his book. I was not not required to write a positive review. The opinions expressed are my own.
http://www.amazon.com/Eye-Storm-Stri.../dp/B004H1TLU8
Old 02-05-2011, 10:52 AM   #19
Williamlk
Guru

The Eye of the Storm is on sale this month for only $.99 cents!

"William L.K has proven his talent for consistently good writing. There are unmistakable overtones of "Dune" in this story but on top of that, the brilliance of plot craftsmanship that just keeps you guessing. A great read."

Old 02-09-2011, 10:01 AM   #20
Williamlk
Guru

The Eye of the Storm is the featured post today On The Frugal eReader.
What a terrific site!!!
http://www.thefrugalereader.com/
Old 03-15-2011, 01:34 PM   #21
Williamlk
Guru

FYI:

The Eye of the Storm is the first book in this series.
The third, and possibly final book, is called The Last Czar of Stritonoly.
It will be released May 20th.

Old 03-23-2011, 04:55 PM   #22
Williamlk
Guru

My publisher has reduced ALL books to .99 cents for a limited time!
Click on the sci-fi-cafe link below for more info.
Old 03-24-2011, 07:03 AM   #23
black cat
black cat began at the beginning.

Device: jetbook
Hi! I'd really like to buy your book, but it's not available for us who live in Asia and Pacific region (Amazon doesn't permit us to buy)
Would you sell your books at Smashwords or some other sites, pls?

Last edited by black cat; 03-24-2011 at 11:11 AM.
black cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 07:04 AM   #24
black cat
black cat began at the beginning.

Device: jetbook
Oops, sorry. Double post..
black cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 08:59 AM   #25
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamlk View Post
My publisher has reduced ALL books to .99 cents for a limited time!
Click on the sci-fi-cafe link below for more info.
Here's a lost sale -- I don't own a Kindle and I don't buy from Amazon. You should ask your publisher why it ignores everyone who doesn't own a Kindle or who prefers to not buy at Amazon. Please let us know when it will be available at Smashwords, Sony, B&N, Kobo, or some other place that the rest of the universe of ebookers can and will buy from.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:41 AM   #26
Williamlk
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
Here's a lost sale -- I don't own a Kindle and I don't buy from Amazon. You should ask your publisher why it ignores everyone who doesn't own a Kindle or who prefers to not buy at Amazon. Please let us know when it will be available at Smashwords, Sony, B&N, Kobo, or some other place that the rest of the universe of ebookers can and will buy from.
Thank you for your interest. As soon as it become available in other formats I will be sure to post the links.
Old 04-15-2011, 12:26 PM   #27
Williamlk
Guru

If you have a minute, the book trailer can be found here:
http://www.sci-fi-cafe.com/SFC/sfc_stritonoly.asp
Old 05-04-2011, 07:48 PM   #28
Williamlk
Guru

Another nice review just went up on amazon yesterday.
The final book in this trilogy will be released May 20th

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Eye-Storm-St.../dp/B004H1TLU8

Thanks for checking it out!
Old 05-13-2011, 08:05 PM   #29
Williamlk
Guru

~New 5 Star Review for The Eye of the Storm

"I was not expecting this to be as good as it was. I am not a sci-fi reader and I am new to the kindle world. I like how the author kept me guessing right up until the end. It was a clever twist that I didn't see coming. I'm looking forward to more books in this series."

Old 05-14-2011, 12:28 PM   #30
bumblesby
bumblesby has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bumblesby has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bumblesby has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bumblesby has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bumblesby has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-350
+1 vote for other formats. I do not own a Kindle either. Waiting for epub.
bumblesby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, kindle book, paranormal, science fiction, william l.k.