Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 12-04-2010, 01:25 AM   #1
Zoshka
Connoisseur
Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 & 4, Nook Tablet
Bookrest suggestion

I bought a Peeramid bookrest last year to try to prop up an ipad, but I found it works great with the Nook Color. It's like a pyramid shaped firm pillow with a crevice at the base where the Nook can slide in and stay supported well. You can adjust the angle of the Nook, or adjust the pillow to view at different angles. I've also been using it in bed, resting on my chest, and I sometimes set it next to me so I can read on my side and just use a finger to swipe pages. It helps support regular books, too, and is especially nice for big volumes that would tire my hands. Now I'll just have to gather the nerve to take it with me into a BN toystore, I mean bookstore, and set it on a cafe table so I can read with a coffee in one hand and tap pages with the other. It comes in various colors, from basic white to garish jungle and cheetah, and prices tend to be around $25-30.
Zoshka is offline   Reply With Quote