Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-23-2012, 09:20 AM   #286
carlashmore
carlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it is

Device: kindle
Hi Alan,

I'm a huge 'Boomerang' fan. Nice to see you here.

Carl
carlashmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:41 PM   #287
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Hi Carl

Carl,

Yes, MR is a nice place to spend a bit of time and I've gotten some really good feedback here, along with the occassional kick in the backside reminding me I need to get another book out in the not too terribly distant future.

The new covers for the Time Hunters books are terrific. Well done.

Which reminds me that I need to get the second installment. I hope it is available on B&N for my nook?

Best,
Alan
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:13 PM   #288
russianfiction
Expert
russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Great BOOK!!! I am excited to see so many great reviews!!! Keep on the good work and best of luck!
russianfiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:28 PM   #289
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks, russianfiction. Very kind of you to say so!
Old 04-05-2012, 12:43 PM   #290
plumboz
Novelist

February and March were terrific months for Boomerang.

Thank you!

Last edited by plumboz; 04-12-2012 at 11:05 PM.
Old 04-06-2012, 03:04 PM   #291
russianfiction
Expert
russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Very Good BOOK! I LIKED IT!
russianfiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:21 PM   #292
pigeonweather
Enthusiast
pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Droid
Very much enjoyed Boomerang - I was turned onto it by the great Willie Wit and happy for it. Best wishes!
pigeonweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:04 PM   #293
plumboz
Novelist

Thank you, pigeonweather. I really appreciate that.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:39 PM   #294
plumboz
Novelist

A review from an Amazon UK reader.

fast action and fun filled!, 26 Oct 2011
By
Freddiesmum "Karen" (manchester england) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Boomerang (Kindle Edition)
That about covers it really, its very fast moving and you have to concentrate as there are quite a lot of characters doing a lot of things, all at once, or so it seems!
This does give the story a fast and furious mood, which lends well to the story. I found the descriptions of the funny bits to be very well done, I could easily picture the assorted people and the things going on, it was like an Ealing Studios comedy unfolding in my head! Some real laugh out loud moments, some cringeworthy action....all very well put together I felt.
A nice bit of fun, well worth a read I feel, and I will look for more from this writer.

Last edited by plumboz; 05-01-2012 at 03:54 PM.
Old 04-30-2012, 02:12 PM   #295
plumboz
Novelist

Back on Amazon Select. If you are an Amazon Prime member, you can borrow Boomerang for free!

Last edited by plumboz; 05-01-2012 at 03:55 PM.
Old 05-19-2012, 11:06 AM   #296
plumboz
Novelist

Thank you to everyone who is helping me support KJZZ and KBAQ through my Summer Heat promotion. May through the end of monsoon season, every ebook or paperback copy of my novel Boomerang sold means a dollar to public radio in Phoenix. More info, reader reviews and sample chapters can be found here: http://boomerangbyalanhutcheson.blogspot.com/

Best,
Alan
Old 06-16-2012, 04:11 PM   #297
plumboz
Novelist

Thanks to everyone who has purchased Boomerang these past couple of years. I appreciate it and hope you have enjoyed my book.

See you around!
Old 06-29-2012, 09:26 AM   #298
plumboz
Novelist

July will be the last month Boomerang will be available to borrow for free from the Kindle Lending Library. I will be opting it out of Amazon Select and getting it back in circulation on Barnes and Noble, Smashwords and Apple.

Thanks!

P.S. Today, June 30th through July 28th, the price for Boomerang is rolled back to just ninety-nine cents. All royalties going to my local public radio stations.

Last edited by plumboz; 06-30-2012 at 06:33 PM. Reason: price
Old 07-22-2012, 02:14 PM   #299
plumboz
Novelist

Exclusivity with Kindle Select is expiring so I have gone through the Smashwords edition of Boomerang and gussied it up once more. This time there should be a working TOC and a slightly cleaner overall appearance, although I do hope that it wasn't a problem before.

Anyway, if anyone here would like a look at the new edition for free, here is a Smashwords coupon that will be good through Tuesday, July 24th. I would very much appreciate any feedback you can give me regarding how the how thing looks and operates on whatever ereader you use.

Coupon TY43A

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/4167
Old 07-22-2012, 03:23 PM   #300
LiquidGear
Zealot
LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumboz View Post
P.S. Today, June 30th through July 28th, the price for Boomerang is rolled back to just ninety-nine cents. All royalties going to my local public radio stations.
Pardon me... but I'm seeing 4.99, sir..
LiquidGear is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, barnes and noble, boomerang, comic novel, smashwords