Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-14-2015, 08:24 AM   #1
Ronnie55
Ronnie55 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire
Nonfiction: "Self Improvement Kickstart" FREE til 12-17

I'm a brand new author and new to the forum so I hope this is not perceived as spam.

I only discovered mobileread via research into the ebook/self-publishing community this week. I hope to become a more known member of the community now that I'm more closely involved in this space.

In the meantime, here's a bit about me:

I'm an Executive Recruiter and Career Coach. I've worked with top Pharma companies and then transitioned into the Tech world with companies like Twitter, eBay and more.

My book is called Self Improvement Kickstart and I'm offering it free until 12-16:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B019A6KYNW/

the book is a short read combining motivational quotes with practical advice and action steps to help conquer anxiety, procrastination, fear of failure, etc.

If anyone is interested in this genre, feel free to download and take a look or just save it for the future.

Again I acknowledge I'm a brand new member. But if the book seems like it'd help you or someone you know, I hope you grab a free copy of my work.

Thanks for considering my note today!
-Biron

(edited to put the word "free" in the title)

Last edited by Ronnie55; 12-14-2015 at 08:29 AM. Reason: want to mention it's free in Title
Ronnie55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
non-fiction, self-confidence, self-development, self-published