Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 03-12-2012, 12:09 PM   #1
BNGA
BNGA began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Help With Calibre, Please

I searched the forum and didn't see anything about this, so if its been mentioned before, sorry.

But my question is when you have Calibre open and down in the details where it has the Title, Series, Authors, Path, Formats, Tags, etc. I can click on the format to bring up the book and then I am able to click on the Edit Metadata and pull that up and make changes if I need to. My ? is, is there a way that when I have the Edit Metadata up and I click next to go to the next book, is there a way that I can also pull up the book in the Viewer instead of always having to close out the Edit Metadata page then click the Formats and then reopening the Edit Metadata page again.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Bridget
BNGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:13 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNGA View Post
I searched the forum and didn't see anything about this, so if its been mentioned before, sorry.

But my question is when you have Calibre open and down in the details where it has the Title, Series, Authors, Path, Formats, Tags, etc. I can click on the format to bring up the book and then I am able to click on the Edit Metadata and pull that up and make changes if I need to. My ? is, is there a way that when I have the Edit Metadata up and I click next to go to the next book, is there a way that I can also pull up the book in the Viewer instead of always having to close out the Edit Metadata page then click the Formats and then reopening the Edit Metadata page again.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Bridget
While in the Metadata editor: You can double-click the selected format in the Formats box to open the (preferred) viewer .
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-12-2012, 12:25 PM   #3
BNGA
BNGA began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
While in the Metadata editor: You can double-click the selected format in the Formats box to open the (preferred) viewer .
OMG I never knew that, thank you so much, you are a life saver.

Bridget
BNGA is offline   Reply With Quote