Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-15-2011, 06:46 AM   #1
popgun
popgun began at the beginning.

Device: Sony e reader
Question War time sagas

Hi there. Could anyone help me I am trying to find writers like Maureen Lee etc. They are classed as a family saga which I dont seem to be able to find. They are a saga of stories of the 60s and in the war. that is my type of book. Please can anyone help me. Will be on line later on thanks. I havnt downloaded a book yet so quite green on it as yet so any help is so very welcome. Thanks:
popgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 06:56 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi popgun and welcome to MobileRead. You might try Literature Map here http://www.literature-map.com/. You enter an author's name, Maureen Lee in this case and click continue. A window then opens with her name in the center and a bunch of authors arrayed around her. The physically closer an author is to her on the page, the more that author's style and books are like hers.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-15-2011, 07:54 AM   #3
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I just happened to run across this one this morning:

The Cellist of Sarajevo

http://www.amazon.com/Cellist-Saraje...=1D5E4AJJHL8FS
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 08:30 AM   #4
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote