Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 07-13-2011, 10:56 AM   #16
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by taustin View Post
On a backlit screen, not so much, really. Or, rather, the light source that matters is the backlight in the screen, not the ambient light (which isn't contributing much to seeing the screen).

As I noted in the original post, I was in a fast food joint with lots of windows at the wrong time of day. So yeah, I was thinking of keeping them on (I'm on medication that makes me light sensitive). Though, in a rare example of good luck for me, the sun went behind the clouds as I was putting the regular glasses back on, and stayed there until I was done, so it wasn't an issue.
Thanks.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote