Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-09-2011, 09:16 PM   #1
G J Lau
Zealot
G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Non-Fiction Anyone?

I notice that just about every entry is for fiction, but my latest is a non-fiction e-book entitled "Fifty Years of Global Warming." These 65 essays reflect my personal journey to understand the three modern-day horsemen of the apocalypse who stalk mankind: climate change, peak oil, and population growth. What I found was not reassuring. Lots of folks disagree on this, but my advice is to do the reading and make up your own mind.

Hey, why not start by checking out my 99 cent e-book at Amazon.com or Smashwords or get a free preview at my web site?
G J Lau is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
climate change, global warming, non-fiction, peak oil, population