Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 09-22-2010, 11:30 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Nook blogs

I'm sure most of you know that there are many Kindle blogs (some are very good). Does anyone know of a good blog that focuses on the Nook? I'd like to start following one so I can keep up on the intricacies of the hardware.

Thanks.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 11:18 AM   #2
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
I'm not aware of any blogs that focus exclusively on the Nook - the Nook seems to get featured on a lot of tech blogs, and blogs for people who are e-reader-obsessed, but only Kindle seems to have generated that kind of single-device following. I wonder if it is because Nook uses ADE, so people tend to float across devices because the software is the same?

The Nook obsessed hang out at:
http://www.nookboards.com/forum/
http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/...ds/ct-p/eBooks (official B&N forums but there are some very knowledgeable people there)
http://nookdevs.com/
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert