Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Who do you want to meet? (I'm sure I've forgotten someone important!) TAKE TWO !
Montsnmags (Marc) 19 39.58%
Daffy4u 12 25.00%
DixieGal 16 33.33%
Ricky Maveety 17 35.42%
lilacjive 12 25.00%
Ravenne 15 31.25%
PilotBob 15 31.25%
pshrynk 16 33.33%
Shortncuddlyam 15 31.25%
RWood 18 37.50%
Kovid 18 37.50%
Alex Turcic 18 37.50%
Slayda 12 25.00%
Uncle Duke 14 29.17%
Yvanleterrible 12 25.00%
EVERYBODY !!! (on the poll or not !) 49 100.00%
Zelda (Madame Z) 26 54.17%
Nekokami 13 27.08%
mjh215 12 25.00%
Nate the Great 16 33.33%
JSWolf 11 22.92%
Igorsk 18 37.50%
Alisa 9 18.75%
Cassidym 11 22.92%
Patricia 19 39.58%
Elsi 11 22.92%
vivaldirules 18 37.50%
Madame Broshkina 15 31.25%
HarryT 15 31.25%
Krisk 9 18.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-16-2009, 08:32 PM   #61
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Ah..........to be young and wealthy! Wouldn't that be FUN!
*sigh* it's a nice dream isn't it ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 10:52 PM   #62
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Seeing as I had the chance to re-pick, I didn't pick myself this time.

I was sorely tempted though, seeing as I've been to paradise, but I've never been to me...

Cheers,
Marc
Thanks for the video!
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-16-2009, 10:55 PM   #63
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
It started out Daffy4u, Dixigal, LilacJive, PilotBob, RWood, Kovid, Slayda, UncleDuke (I want to see if he's my nephew), HarryT, and pretty much everyone else.
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:21 AM   #64
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
*sigh* it's a nice dream isn't it ?
Yes, it definitely is.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:15 AM   #65
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
So, we can all meet at Krisk's, and we'll have a great cook-out with everybody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Take two? TAKE TWO??!! Impossible!!!

I want to attend a "meet-and-cook-party" with DG, DGma, lilac, AM, Zelda, Sweetpea, Ricky, bgdeb, Patricia, Neko, the duck and the fairy (girls only, sorry boys ).
I'll join you! As soon as our lounge is complete we'll even have the sleeping places required... We have two BBQ's (one small weber and one wood burning self-made one), so we have a start
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-17-2009, 07:22 AM   #66
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
sleepover at sweetpea's ? yay !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:31 AM   #67
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Ohhh! Partyyyyyyyy! Yes!

I want to meet everyboby, even that hairball in the mirror.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:55 AM   #68
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
In the very unlikely event I win the lottery(*), I'll organise this...

(*Unlikely because, as the ads say, you've got to be in it to win it, and I don't usually play)
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 08:10 AM   #69
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Why don't we all drop in at Alex's place in Switzerland.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 08:53 AM   #70
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Oh! This can't be! I'm behind Vivaldi! I need three votes! Vote for me and get a cameo in the next Harv and Vera adventure!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:04 AM   #71
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Oh! This can't be! I'm behind Vivaldi! I need three votes! Vote for me and get a cameo in the next Harv and Vera adventure!
I did vote for you...but it's okay, you don't have to give me a cameo. I'm trying to lay low after that whole Adrian-pinking-shears-Will-Ferrell incident anyway.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:10 AM   #72
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
I did vote for you...but it's okay, you don't have to give me a cameo. I'm trying to lay low after that whole Adrian-pinking-shears-Will-Ferrell incident anyway.

Cheers,
Marc
Just to show that I'm a man of my word, Dr Montsmags has made cameos in both adventures so far...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:30 AM   #73
tirsales
MIA ... but returning som
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505 and *Really* not owning a PRS-700
Quote:
Just to show that I'm a man of my word, Dr Montsmags has made cameos in both adventures so far...
I voted for you! (I voted for all users, but thats not the point)
tirsales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:32 AM   #74
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
I voted for you - but I don't want to be a cameo maker - boring job!!
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:38 AM   #75
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
How can this STILL be a NEW poll - it's old ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote