Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-21-2012, 10:54 AM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Kindle Fire, Nook, Dell Streak M-Edge Executive Jackets - $6.99 to $8.98 shipped (US)

The deal website Tanga has several styles and colors of M-Edge covers available in their "top sellers" area for $4.99 plus $3.99 shipping, which is $8.98 total. Or, if you buy two, both will ship for the same shipping price, which brings the effective shipped price down to $6.99 each.

I don't know how long the deal will last - some of Tanga's deals are daily deals and others hang around for a while.

The link is:

http://www.tanga.com/deals/m-edge-ex...or-dell-streak

Hopefully this is affiliate-free since I don't see any funny strings of numbers in it.

I have an M-Edge cover for my Kindle keyboard, and I like it a lot - it is well made, fits well, and has survived getting bumped around in my backpack pretty well.

I've bought a few things from Tanga, and like most of the deal sites, they are a bit slow to ship, but I've not had any problems with them other than that.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:34 AM   #2
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Well crap why couldn't they have had this deal a couple of weeks ago when I got my M-Edge Latitude, but they I still would have had to purchase the light which I got for free with my purchase of the cover.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-06-2012, 11:40 AM   #3
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Tanga has a bunch more M-Edge covers and jackets on sale again. The sale goes Sept 4-7, so only a bit more than a day left. Prices range from $2.99 to $5.99 before shipping.

The selection looks a bit larger than last time...with just a quick glance I saw covers for Kindle Fire, Kindle Keyboard, Nook, and Dell Streak. A couple look like zippered cases that would probably work for other tablets and readers with similar form factors.

I have an M-Edge jacket for my Kindle Keyboard and have been quite happy with it.

Link is here:

https://www.tanga.com/deals/Kindle-&...hlighted_links

At the time I'm posting this (8:30 am, US Pacific) the web page says the deals are good for 31 1/2 more hours.

As I mentioned in the OP, I've ordered several things from Tanga, and aside from being a bit slow to ship, which most of these deal sites are, I've been quite happy with them.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:34 AM   #4
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Sold out.
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:02 PM   #5
sufue
lost in my e-reader...

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtw View Post
Sold out.
Hmmmm...I just went and tried a couple of them (the purple one and the blue one, and one of the zip cases) and all of them let me put them in my cart, and didn't say sold out. Since I don't want to actually buy, having gotten a couple in the last Tanga deal , I can't go any further than that, but are you sure all of the various styles and types of cases are sold out?
Advert