Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 11-30-2010, 02:33 PM   #1
coolbreeze
Addict
coolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with others

Device: Nook Color, White 3G K3
Update coming?

When I logged into BN.com just now, this is what I saw:

My Updates
Barnes & Noble is temporarily suspending newspaper and magazine delivery to the B&N eReader for iPhone and iPod touch. We apologize for this inconvenience and want you to know that we are working hard on an update that will provide you with a better reading experience.

Does this mean an update of some sort if on the way? I'm new to the nook so I don't know if this is a routine message or not...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	message.png
Views:	282
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	62084  
coolbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 06:39 PM   #2
ChupaLibro
Julio Angel Ortiz
ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbreeze View Post
When I logged into BN.com just now, this is what I saw:

My Updates
Barnes & Noble is temporarily suspending newspaper and magazine delivery to the B&N eReader for iPhone and iPod touch. We apologize for this inconvenience and want you to know that we are working hard on an update that will provide you with a better reading experience.

Does this mean an update of some sort if on the way? I'm new to the nook so I don't know if this is a routine message or not...
I think I recall that message being up there for a while now.
ChupaLibro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert