Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-03-2008, 03:38 PM   #1
DojoPat
literature lover
DojoPat has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony Ereader PRS-505 & PRS-300
20% Discount Code for 1 book at Sony store

I got a newsletter email from Sony today with this info:

Start saving today on any ebook of your choice. Now through September 15th (11:59PM PDT), use the code* SEPTEMBERSAVINGS to receive 20% off one ebook.
DojoPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 03:58 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Hi, DojoPat, and welcome to the Forum. I see you're somewhat relatively new.

I went ahead and moved your post to this Deals, Freebies, Resources section.

This is great information for those of us who own the Sony (as I do).

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert