Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 10-06-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
jmseight
Zealot
jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3G, Kindle Touch 3G, iRiver Story HD, Sony Reader
Economists App

Hi,

I have subscription to The Economists magazine and tried to install the free App. It woudl not install from the Marketplace because it says it is not compatible.

I found apk v1.2.1 and v1.2.3 on the web, and was able to install it. I was able to register and download subsrription and audio. The audio works well.

However, when I try to read the content, I get the following:

This page contains the following errors:
error on line 2 at column 2: StartTag: invalid element name
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error

Can anyone help?

Thanks
James
jmseight is offline   Reply With Quote