Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-09-2011, 03:58 AM   #1
pricespringer
pricespringer began at the beginning.

Device: kindle3
Re Entering Title in Bold or Bold And Colour Font

Just a fairly simple question - Is it possible to change font style in library title listings , to BOLD or BOLD and COLOUR ?

This will help me in identiying what has been read. I know I could delete books that have been read but I wish to retain them on the system for future reference

Thanks
pricespringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 04:45 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Not as far as I know. Even if ti was possible it would be global for all books and not at the individual book level (which is what you seem to be asking for).

The commonest solutions to the "Read" issue seems to be to either use a tag for this purpose, or a custom column.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert