Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 11-15-2002, 04:20 PM   #1
bdjmobile
bdjmobile began at the beginning.

OK, I'll say it - I'd like to be able to use this site with iSilo.    Although posting to this forum is not ( as far as I know) something I can do with iSilo/iSiloX, but I would love to be able to do the following:

Know when a new release of the list is avaialable.  ( I can sort of do this now, buy fetching the cover page and reading carefully).

Learn when people discover/invent new handheld/compatible sites.   Currently I cannot do this at all, since that is done through the forum, and the forum doesn't use the normal browser prompt to authenticate.
bdjmobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 05:29 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Hi bdjmobile, actually you speak out of my mind. I will soon include a mobile website that includes all important announcements I do on this board and on my site (such as updates). That involves a few manual changes to the board, which I couldn't yet due to lack of time. It will happen in the next days, promised
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 11:32 PM   #3
saw9000
Zealot
saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Is there any chance of a mobile version of the forums?  I have made extensive use of the mobile forums at PalmVenue while surfing from my handheld, and have been very happy with them.  It's a bit of extra development time, but IMHO, it's worth it for the user experience.  It's also worth it for people to be able to post from handheld devices without having to download all the data.  
Just an idea.  
Scott
saw9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2002, 08:37 AM   #4
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
While not trying to add work for Alexander, a mobile version of the site would be great. That also might help to create thoughtful posts, as we're all the types who are doing our best thinking while we're in transit or waiting and playing with our pda's.

sUnShInE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2002, 12:05 PM   #5
saw9000
Zealot
saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

I hadn't thought of it that way, but good thought.  I agree, I do my best thinking when I actually have the time to do it, that being the few spare moments I have each day, most of which are spent using my handheld.  
Scott
saw9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2003, 04:49 AM   #6
cbulock
cbulock began at the beginning.

Device: Clie NX60
Curious, no rush or anything, but is this mobile site still in the works? Sounds like a great idea!
cbulock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2003, 04:17 PM   #7
zorro_ksig8
zorro_ksig8 is on a distinguished road

I too would love to see this sight in a mobile platform, I love coming to this site, and think that it would be a great addition to my handheld
zorro_ksig8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 04:17 AM   #8
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
We had a mobile version running with the old forum software.

And I promise we will have one again - once I updated this forum software (new layout etc).
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote