Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-10-2014, 04:19 AM   #91
mb8312
mb8312 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle touch, paperwhite, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennier View Post
I'm still enjoying the T3. I got the light case for Christmas and it's much better than the Goodereader review would have you believe (but then they didn't understand how the cropping option would ever be useful!).
goodereader guys seems not quite professional on ereader topic, some reviews are distored, not actually as i experienced. T3 is best in screen and reading, better than kindle paperwhite 2013 or kobo aura, I don't believe their reviews after I bought paperwhite 2013 and T3.
mb8312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 05:41 AM   #92
rjcroy
Bibliophile
rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb8312 View Post
goodereader guys seems not quite professional on ereader topic, some reviews are distored, not actually as i experienced. T3 is best in screen and reading, better than kindle paperwhite 2013 or kobo aura, I don't believe their reviews after I bought paperwhite 2013 and T3.
The goodereader guys are enthusiastic and prolific, but they do sometimes seem to skip the research and be overly subjective. But I am glad they do the work they do.

I do think their PRS-T3 review makes too much of the cover moving around behind the unit when open. That never bothers me. It barely moves.
rjcroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 06:52 AM   #93
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
the cover does move a bit - but what annoys me more is that the inside surface of the cover is a fluff magnet. it's something like very fine velcro , or that stuff you use for brushiing pet hairs off a coat, & any floating fluff just sticks to it.

as the cover also doubles as a standby switch I do wonder a little about its longevity, after it has been folded back thru 180 degrees a few thousand times
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 07:09 PM   #94
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
the cover does move a bit .................................as the cover also doubles as a standby switch I do wonder a little about its longevity, after it has been folded back thru 180 degrees a few thousand times
Surely that applies to any cover that opens like a book - which we all fold right back, as we can't be bothered holding it like a book .......
The switch bit just seems a nice idea that ain't vital ....
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 06:45 AM   #95
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
And I've just recieved my T3 - and I love it !
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote