Notices

Old 01-07-2013, 08:49 PM   #1
Giuseppe Chillem
Groupie
Giuseppe Chillem doesn't litterGiuseppe Chillem doesn't litter

Device: IREX DR1000
Duplicates detection when copying library

Hi,
I have not find a way to let configure calibre to avoid adding of duplicates when copying books to another library. I can only merge.
Is this feature present ?
Giuseppe Chillem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:02 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe Chillem View Post
I have not find a way to let configure calibre to avoid adding of duplicates when copying books to another library. I can only merge.
Is this feature present ?
I believe the feature you're looking for exists under the merge option, ignore duplicate incoming formats, Preferences - Adding Books (see attached).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	addingbooks_merge.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	273.1 KB
ID:	98999  

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 01-07-2013 at 11:11 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert