Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 09:08 AM   #16
Ned
Ebook reader
Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O (ed 2, v1), Kobo Forma, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Please don't respond to 4 year old threads. There's no point.
Must admit I was about to add my experiences of speed reading, as it came up on the "new posts" button.
I hadn't noticed it was 4 years old either.

Sounds like a good idea to lock/delete threads after a while though.
Ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:29 AM   #17
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
It only happens once in a blue moon. Goodness knows why we got two in a row this morning .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:41 PM   #18
Dave Berk
Fanatic
Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It only happens once in a blue moon. Goodness knows why we got two in a row this morning .
It's the Similar Threads feature's fault. I still like it though.
Dave Berk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:56 AM   #19
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
The current similar threads box is offering the U.S. Army Chief of Staff's reading List. hmmmm....
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:57 AM   #20
izmi
A little bit crazy.
izmi began at the beginning.

Device: Asus F80S.
I apologise. I didn't realise until after posting that the thread was so old, and could not delete my thread after doing so. However, I do not think that just because a thread is old is a good reason to discourage a reply to it. I had a valid point that could be useful . And like others, yes, the reason this thread came to my attention was due to the 'similar threads' feature.
izmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:25 AM   #21
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by izmi View Post
I apologise. I didn't realise until after posting that the thread was so old, and could not delete my thread after doing so. However, I do not think that just because a thread is old is a good reason to discourage a reply to it. I had a valid point that could be useful . And like others, yes, the reason this thread came to my attention was due to the 'similar threads' feature.
No need to apologize. Anything that adds wierdness to our day is welcome.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:08 PM   #22
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
No need to apologize. Anything that adds wierdness to our day is welcome.
And there I was thinking that you have enough weirdness in your days anyway. That shows again that you never can tell.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:41 AM   #23
wayrad
Fanatic
wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HTC One M8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned View Post
Sounds like a good idea to lock/delete threads after a while though.
Or you could have the text go all brown on a yellowed background after a certain length of time, with a few letters missing...
wayrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:52 AM   #24
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayrad View Post
Or you could have the text go all brown on a yellowed background after a certain length of time, with a few letters missing...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:16 AM   #25
wayrad
Fanatic
wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HTC One M8
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
Ouch - that bad, eh? Sorry...

Edited to add: I just realized the post before mine is the only recent one. I did check, but failed to look further back, sorry! Anyway, I understand the rolleyes now...

Last edited by wayrad; 11-24-2008 at 09:24 AM.
wayrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:17 AM   #26
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayrad View Post
Ouch - that bad, eh? Sorry...
Any thread older than 2 months should be marked with a lolpanda!
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:20 AM   #27
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Any thread older than 2 months should be marked with a lolpanda!
how would we tell them apart from the recent threads then ???
Old 11-24-2008, 09:20 AM   #28
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
how would we tell them apart from the recent threads then ???
Who cares? It's lolpandas!
Old 11-24-2008, 09:26 AM   #29
zelda_pinwheel

ah, i see, your suggestion is addressing the issue of how to gratuitously propagate the lolpanda, rather than the issue of how to distinguish the...

oh who cares. it's lolpandas !!!
Old 11-24-2008, 09:32 AM   #30
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?

Quote:
ah, i see, your suggestion is addressing the issue of how to gratuitously propagate the lolpanda, rather than the issue of how to distinguish the...

oh who cares. it's lolpandas !!!
See, you soooooooo get it!