Notices

Old 05-20-2012, 12:15 PM   #1
KathyJM
Enthusiast
KathyJM began at the beginning.

Device: Android tablet (& Kobo Glo HD)
Ebook help

Hi

I'm new to this forum and can't find the answer to what is probably a basic question ...

I have waded through the existing library. Is there a way to be informed when new ebooks are added (preferably filtered by language, genre, etc)?
KathyJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 12:29 PM   #2
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Hi, and welcome to Mobileread!

There's a Latest Uploads feed at http://feeds.mobileread.com/mr/ebooks that you can subscribe to with any RSS feed program; I believe there's ways to get them emailed to you.

I don't know of any way to filter the feed; that'd probably involve custom software. But the subject lines are fairly clear about the contents.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert