Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 08-19-2010, 11:39 PM   #1
eosrose
Enthusiast
eosrose began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
Any good ebook format icons out there?

I'm looking for ebook file format icons (specifically html, rtf, pdf, epub, and mobi) to use on the downloads section of my personal web site, but I'm coming up blank. Ideally, I would like to use something sort of like the file format icons in calibre. If only I was more graphic-oriented! Does anything like what I want exist? Obviously it'll need to be available for non-commercial use and not just personal use.
eosrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:05 AM   #2
capidamonte
Not who you think I am...
capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: PocketBook 360 -- Ivory
I use these, but I don't remember where I got the original book...
Attached Images

capidamonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2010, 01:17 AM   #3
Adjust
Addict
Adjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel is

Device: ADE, iPad
Try these, I just whipped them up in photoshop for you...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ebub.png
Views:	285
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	56886   Click image for larger version

Name:	HTML.png
Views:	296
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	56887   Click image for larger version

Name:	mobi.png
Views:	272
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	56888   Click image for larger version

Name:	PDF.png
Views:	273
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	56889   Click image for larger version

Name:	RTF.png
Views:	309
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	56890   Click image for larger version

Name:	mobi-reflec.png
Views:	272
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	56892  

Last edited by Adjust; 08-20-2010 at 01:45 AM.
Adjust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:01 PM   #4
eosrose
Enthusiast
eosrose began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
Thank you both!
eosrose is offline   Reply With Quote