Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 12-28-2009, 10:39 AM   #1
aegeus
Enthusiast
aegeus began at the beginning.

Device: EZReader 5
Where to find IBOOKN font?

Hi all,

I liked very much the IBOOKN font in mobi display and would like to use it on my pdf texts. Therefore I need to put it to windows but I could not find any place to download.

Any ideas?

Regards.
aegeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:49 AM   #2
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by aegeus View Post
Hi all,

I liked very much the IBOOKN font in mobi display and would like to use it on my pdf texts. Therefore I need to put it to windows but I could not find any place to download.

Any ideas?
IBOOKN is a font copyrighted by The Monotype Corporation plc, so it is not freeware. That being said, you can find it within the Jinke SDK located here:
http://www.jinke.com.cn/Compagesql/E...evelop/sdk.asp
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2009, 11:59 AM   #3
aegeus
Enthusiast
aegeus began at the beginning.

Device: EZReader 5
Thank you very much, I have downloaded and started using it right away

Regards,
aegeus is offline   Reply With Quote