Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 07-09-2014, 06:02 PM   #1
OXUO
OXUO began at the beginning.

Device: android
Moon+ reader : how to merge notes of 2 android devices

I'd like to merge my notes & highlights of another device without losing my currents notes. When I do a restore I lose the current notes & highlights. Is there a way to do a merge instead of a restore? Any chance by merging the backup files ?
thanks
OXUO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 03:22 PM   #2
bkwrmatk
bkwrmatk began at the beginning.

Device: Moon+ Reader Pro on Samsung Note 8 (GT-N5110)
Question How to merge annotations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OXUO View Post
I'd like to merge my notes & highlights of another device without losing my currents notes. When I do a restore I lose the current notes & highlights. Is there a way to do a merge instead of a restore? Any chance by merging the backup files ?
thanks
Did you find an answer? I have a similar problem. I have 2 versions of the same book (both epubs) that have different annotations. I would like to merge all of the annotations into one file so that I can delete one of the epub files. However, when I tried to import the annotations from one file into the other, it overwrote what was there. Deleting the imports revealed the original annotations, but I still have 2 epub files.

Suggestions?
bkwrmatk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert