Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-19-2010, 09:29 AM   #1
rubyv
rubyv began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Unable to see B&N books in Calibre (Nook)

I would love to be able to organize everything through calibre, but can not see my B&N content in Calibre. Any ideas?
rubyv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 11:42 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
calibre will manage only files inside the my documents folder and its sub directories on the nook. I would suggest moving your B&N files to that folder using windows explorer once, then calibre will see and manage them automatically.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert