Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 01-07-2010, 12:18 AM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Fujitsu Flepia might be at CES

Jason Chen from Engadget had his hands on it:
http://gizmodo.com/5442204/hands-on-...=Google+Reader

Don't worry, it's on my list.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:51 AM   #2
GUIZMOW
Enthusiast
GUIZMOW doesn't litterGUIZMOW doesn't litterGUIZMOW doesn't litter

Device: Cybook Gen3
Yo!

Well, do you have any news about it?
Also little question: I read that the Flepia can read XMDF and .book, I tried to find some information about it on mobileread forum but didn't find anything. Is there only the flepia that can read those format?
It seems those format are commun in Japan.
GUIZMOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2010, 08:04 AM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I couldn't make it over to the Fujitsu booth to check.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:10 AM   #4
GUIZMOW
Enthusiast

arrrh...
Well ther must have been some good stuff on your way.
Thanks anyway.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:16 PM   #5
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by GUIZMOW View Post
Well, do you have any news about it?
Also little question: I read that the Flepia can read XMDF and .book, I tried to find some information about it on mobileread forum but didn't find anything. Is there only the flepia that can read those format?
It seems those format are commun in Japan.
Panasonic Words Gear could read them. There are also readers for Windows, Palm, and I think many Japanese phones have readers bundled.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2010, 05:52 AM   #6
GUIZMOW
Enthusiast

Thanks Igorsk,
I downloaded the bunkoviewer from sharp and the T-Time software. Want to try those formats.
The Word Gear seems to be a nice (old) product. Do you know anything about the panasonic siguma? It seemed to be a japanese reader with two screen, launched in 2004, if by any way you have information on ths it would be welcome.

Well, I also discover that calibre doesn't manage those XMDF and dotbook format yet.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:59 AM   #7
GUIZMOW
Enthusiast

Well, I found the thread that talk about it.
Search before ask after
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6817
Old 01-13-2010, 06:07 AM   #8
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Sigma was the previous attempt from Panasonic and it doesn't seem to have been terribly successful. It was supposed to be used for manga reading (as it was monochrome) but I guess the selection was very small.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote