Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 07-23-2009, 07:43 PM   #1
shighfield
Groupie!? GROUPIE!?!?
shighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enough

Device: EBW 1150, Kobo Touch
1960's Scifi - going to the moon.

A number of years ago I found some paperback's, I believe there were 3 books in the series. A small country built a rocket and beat the USA to the moon. I know they were written BEFORE we made it to the moon, btu that's all I can remember.

Can anyone think of the name of that book(s)? (I don't expect to find it in ebook format but...)
shighfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 07:49 PM   #2
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
I believe you are referring to The Mouse on the Moon by Irish author Leonard Wibberley.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-24-2009, 08:28 AM   #3
shighfield
Groupie!? GROUPIE!?!?
shighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enough

Device: EBW 1150, Kobo Touch
That's the one! Thanks Donnageddon!
shighfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 03:37 PM   #4
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
You are very welcome.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 04:37 PM   #5
Davidg8089
Nameless Being

The books were:
The Mouse That Roared 1955 New York: William Morrow
Beware of the Mouse 1958 New York: Putnam
The Mouse on the Moon 1962 New York: William Morrow
The Mouse on Wall Street 1969 New York: William Morrow
The Mouse that Saved the West 1981 New York: William Morrow

It took me AWHILE to find and read them all.. and I NEVER managed to find the last one.
Advert