Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 11:13 AM   #1
US Pilot
US Pilot began at the beginning.

Device: iliad
Illiad For Sale

I am selling my Illiad. I was going to use it to display airplane data, and instrument approach procedures, but my needs have changed.

This is very lightly used, with no scratches, and has the latest Iliad operating system. I have all the original packing materials, cables and software. I have never had any errors or problems with the unit. I'm just selling because my needs have changed.

I can accept payment via paypal, or other certified means. Located in the US. I'm asking $750.00 USD.

Please let me know about any questions you have.

Thanks!
Old 08-22-2007, 11:48 AM   #2
Kilarney
Connoisseur
Kilarney doesn't litterKilarney doesn't litter

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500
I have a question. Why $750. A brand new one is available for $700 from the manufacturer's website.
Advert
Old 08-22-2007, 11:51 AM   #3
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
He is probably selling a Flybook. Which is about 1000$. (oops, its 1500$)
It comes with some flightplan software, hence the higher price.
At least thats what i suspect. US Pilot could also be a very, VERY good merchant.

Last edited by tribble; 08-22-2007 at 11:54 AM. Reason: wrong price for eflybook
Old 08-22-2007, 01:09 PM   #4
Kilarney
Connoisseur
Kilarney doesn't litterKilarney doesn't litter

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500
Ahh... that makes sense. Thanks.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:45 AM   #5
US Pilot
US Pilot began at the beginning.

Device: iliad
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribble View Post
He is probably selling a Flybook. Which is about 1000$. (oops, its 1500$)
It comes with some flightplan software, hence the higher price.
At least thats what i suspect. US Pilot could also be a very, VERY good merchant.
Tribble,

Thanks, it is in fact a flybook. The resolution is great; but my needs have changed, and I just don't have a use for it in the cockpit like I used to.

I didn't realize that the iliad had come down in price; I think they used to cost more.
Advert
Old 08-24-2007, 10:12 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Is the Flybook the same as the iLiad but just with a different software bundle?
Old 08-24-2007, 10:29 AM   #7
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Is the Flybook the same as the iLiad but just with a different software bundle?
That's how it is advertised.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:43 AM   #8
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
The Flybook is also differently registered on iRex's iDS servers. So if you own a Flybook, you get the Flybook-specific firmware when you upgrade (which is identical to the iLiad, at least that was the last time when I checked). Of course the Flybook also contains the software for pilots to do the charting. Cool, if you are a pilot!
Closed Thread