Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 03-06-2010, 04:46 AM   #16
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenapple View Post
The publishers and vendors are already trying very hard to help.
It's called 'Geographic Restrictions'.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 07:11 AM   #17
alecE
Evangelist
alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs505, prs650, kobo Glo HD liseuses
I originally thought that death might cure SMS, but I hear rumours that St. Peter has a Sony PRS; naturally Lucifer supports DRM.
Re. managing the 'to be read' list, all praise to Calibre catalogue function, I now create a mini-catalogue entitled 'current reading' and select only the outstanding items for inclusion. Published to my liseuse it provides the necessary information to home in on the items waiting. (I'd like to say it provides the necessary discipline as well, but sadly that still lies with me...)
alecE is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert