Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRiver Story

Notices

Old 07-31-2012, 10:55 AM   #1
david8866
Zealot
david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
iriver story HD dictionary, still need to type the whole word?

I really want an iriver story HD. The dictionary is the only thing keeps me from buying one. Do I need to type the whole word to find the definition? Can I highlight a word to get the definition?
david8866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:14 PM   #2
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
You have to type.

If you want it for the HD screen, there's two other devices that have them; the wexler flex one (unbreakable compared to glass substrate screens, but I don't like the shape/flabbiness of the device really), and the Onyx i62HD (touchscreen, have to be careful about it as there is also a non-hd version around which also goes by i62).

Maybe one of them suits your dictionary needs better. But I don't have personal experience with either device.

Mioght be worth waiting a bit, there could be more highres ereaders in the future.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert