Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-09-2011, 08:54 PM   #1
MaggieScratch
Has got to the black veil
MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle Paperwhite 2
REDUCED: Kobo Wifi with case and extras, $70 shipped, U.S. only

ETA: This is sold--thanks for looking.

I have found True Love with my Nook Color, and have decided to sell off my other gadgets that are gathering dust.

I have a black Kobo Wifi purchased in March, so a few months remain on the one-year warranty. I used it only a few weeks before I purchased the Nook Color, so it is barely used. I've reflashed it so you can hack or add whatever you like.

Included are a black easel case, a turquoise silicone cover, and a hand-crocheted cotton slip pocket that fits the Kobo in the silicone cover perfectly (and matches!). Please note that the Kobo in the silicone cover does NOT fit in the easel case--only the naked device fits. The easel case stands up nicely and has a couple of pockets for business cards, credit cards, etc.

The original box and original USB cord are also included.

Price includes shipping, continental U.S. only. Paypal only, please.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2730.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	518.5 KB
ID:	74087   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2729.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	533.5 KB
ID:	74089   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2727.JPG
Views:	322
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	74090  

Last edited by MaggieScratch; 08-04-2011 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Price reduction
MaggieScratch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:27 AM   #2
MaggieScratch
MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Price reduced to $70 shipped Continental U.S. with all accessories.
Advert
Old 07-24-2011, 08:54 PM   #3
KimnCocoa
KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle Keyboard & 2 Coolers
Is this the Kobo Touch? What formats does it support? I have a Kindle 1 and a Cool-er but managed to break the Cool-er's screen :-(. Am wanting somethong that can read the books I have on the cool-er. Borders has thesen sale in their going out of business sale but would like to help out a fellow book lover. :-)
KimnCocoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 09:47 PM   #4
nesler
Zealot
nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to list
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimnCocoa View Post
Is this the Kobo Touch? What formats does it support? I have a Kindle 1 and a Cool-er but managed to break the Cool-er's screen :-(. Am wanting somethong that can read the books I have on the cool-er. Borders has thesen sale in their going out of business sale but would like to help out a fellow book lover. :-)
It's not the Kobo Touch. The Kobo Wifi was the first generation Kobo reader. No touch screen. In a technical sense, somewhat similar to the second generation Kindle.
nesler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:35 AM   #5
MaggieScratch

nesler is correct--it is not the Touch model. Thanks for looking.
Advert
Old 08-01-2011, 07:43 AM   #6
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Just curious if this is still available....I may be interested in it.

Thanks!
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:22 AM   #7
MaggieScratch

Yep! PM me if interested.