Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-30-2009, 09:51 AM   #1
flhden
flhden
flhden began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs300, Kindle 3 wi fi, Kindle Fire
Newbie from Rhode Island

Thanks to all for allowing me to join your great forum. Received my first reader { Sony prs 300} for xmas. Like it very much but hate the Sony software for a mac v10.6.2. Buggy as hell. I will try to find the appropriate forum to post that problem, but wanted to say hello first.
Thanks again.
Den
flhden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:55 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Welcome to MobileRead. Reader Library is basic, but it works and does what it is supposed to. All I use it for is managing the content on my 505 and that's all I need it to do.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2009, 10:00 AM   #3
omk3
Wizard
omk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook 360, kindle 4
Welcome to mobileread, flhden! I hope you enjoy your new 300!
You don't need to depend too much on the sony software if you hate it. Try calibre, it does a much better job in managing your library.
omk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:21 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Den and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote