Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-06-2009, 02:52 PM   #16
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-650, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7
The first link is the original M-Edge Executive cover which has been discontinued and therefore only $14.99. The second link is the revised Executive cover and costs $24.99. The revised cover may have space for the yet-to-be released book light (but don't quote me on that as I'm just guessing). I have the original cover and my 600 fits very well inside.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:54 PM   #17
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by grooks View Post
(but don't quote me on that as I'm just guessing)
Sorry, have to . I have both covers, one for 14.99 and one for 24.99 and they are exactly the same.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-06-2009, 05:35 PM   #18
mwheinz
award-winning bozo
mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaggie05 View Post
i'm about to purchase a cover for the 600 too. can anyone tell what's the difference b/t these two (from the title they seem to be the same thing):

http://www.amazon.com/M-edge-Genuine...4847390&sr=8-2

http://www.amazon.com/M-edge-Executi...4847390&sr=8-5
Do covers for the 505 fit the 600?
mwheinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:07 PM   #19
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I emailed M-Edge (hoping to buy a PRS600 soon) asking if they have plans for covers for the PRS600 and this was their answer:

We are working on jackets for the new Sony PRS-300 and 600 as well as a version of our e-Luminator2 specifically designed to work in our jackets for the 300, 505 and 600. Although we do not have an estimated release date yet, we expect to have these new products available sometime this Autumn.

I would be interested in a jacket which works with the e-Luminator.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:10 PM   #20
CraftyDan
Zealot
CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.

Device: PRS-600 and PRS-350
mwheinz,

The 550 covers do fit 600s.

The lighted cover will also work, but the acrylic plate doesn't align with the screen (not to mention your contrast will drop further, but if it's already dark, isn't it better than nothing?).
CraftyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-07-2009, 07:41 AM   #21
mwheinz
award-winning bozo
mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftyDan View Post
mwheinz,

The 550 covers do fit 600s.
Thanks, Crafty.
mwheinz is offline   Reply With Quote