Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-18-2009, 09:17 AM   #1
djgreedo
Addict
djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 3G, HP Touchpad (Android), Samsung Omnia 7
Sony PRS-505 shipped to Australia

Hi,
I'm looking to buy a PRS-505 (any colour) to be shipped to me in Australia.

Anyone willing to part with one for around US$220 (+shipping)?

I don't mind too much about condition as long as the device is fully working and not overly beat up and scratched . I don't need the mains power adapter (but do need the USB cable, of course), and I don't care about the software CD (I can download it) or the original packaging.

PM me if you have anything to offer.

Me with a PRS-505:

UPDATE:
I bit the bullet and paid a LOT of money for a new one on eBay...

Last edited by djgreedo; 02-19-2009 at 10:18 PM.
djgreedo is offline   Reply With Quote