Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-09-2010, 12:35 PM   #1
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Ceci n'est pas une moderation (Add yer own damn accents.)

I've notice lately that my participation in the llounge has fallen off. I think it has to do with the fact that as a moderator, what i say might be actually taken seriously. Before turning green, I could start any number of threads with strangeness and light and not have to worry about the consequences.

So, I am officially starting a thread in which the seriousness of moderation is absent. Any rude comments will, of course be outside the Posting Guidelines and are, therefore, open to my using the magic green wand to turn them into something funny.

So, seen any box turtles, lately?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:51 PM   #2
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
...what i say might be actually taken seriously.
You're kidding, right?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-09-2010, 12:54 PM   #3
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
OK. Žíčíšíúříážíěčéžžíšřžšířáééáíěě
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:02 PM   #4
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I believe it was Decartes or Poincaré or maybe Marc who said Toutes les choses avec modération. Given that, here's a nice box:

vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:09 PM   #5
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Je ne peux pas croir çá, croissant! Ou lá lá!
Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-09-2010, 01:41 PM   #6
MJK2111
FUBAR!
MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 S
I found this on the internet...I think it means "Your daughter is very pretty!"

T'as une tête a faire sauter les plaques d'egouts!
MJK2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:58 PM   #7
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
*cough*trap*cough*
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:59 PM   #8
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Nasty cough there, Happy...want a Ricola?
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:00 PM   #9
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
rude huh? how's this...

phbbbbbbbbbttttttttttt~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:01 PM   #10
Lexi Revellian
Groupie
Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Vee ask ze kvestions!

Unless, of course, Your Greenness would prefer to do it. In which case, do go ahead, I'm listening intently.
Lexi Revellian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:01 PM   #11
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
But you weren't picking your nose at the same time. Doesn't count.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:11 PM   #12
Lexi Revellian
Groupie
Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Oh, I've just realized that when you said 'Add yer own damn accents' you didn't mean what I thought you meant...

I'm off home.
Lexi Revellian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:57 PM   #13
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
When I rule the board with a mercurial fist (I´m allergic to iron) I´ll change the mod colors to mauve, I mean no one can take you seriously if you are wearing mauve right?
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:50 PM   #14
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catire View Post
When I rule the board with a mercurial fist (I´m allergic to iron) I´ll change the mod colors to mauve, I mean no one can take you seriously if you are wearing mauve right?
How about a nice puce?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:58 PM   #15
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote