Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-13-2009, 06:45 PM   #1
nick_f
nick_f doesn't litternick_f doesn't litter

Device: sony prs 505
Adobe Digital number of devices?

Hiya all has anyone had their Adobe Digital account number of devices increased from the standard 6 devices?

As reading the help forum on Adobe it shows people getting their account reset so i was wondering if that meant that they had another 6 to use i.e total of 12

OR

If their account wiped so that had to start afresh with the standard 6?

Hope this makes sense anyone had this done?
nick_f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 04:54 AM   #2
nick_f
nick_f doesn't litternick_f doesn't litter

Device: sony prs 505
anyone?
nick_f is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-14-2009, 02:40 PM   #3
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
Nick--

I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure that Adobe won't allow more than six devices--if they reset your account, you'll have to re-activate all the devises you want to use.

Have you tried sending them an e-mail to ask them?

dordale
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote