Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-26-2012, 04:34 AM   #1
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Amazon Local (US) - 30% off voucher for Kindle Accessories

http://local.amazon.com/national/B00AB25HMS

The discount appears to be valid for all Kindle accessories sold by Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Accesso...ode=1268192011
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:15 AM   #2
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post

Thanks for the heads up; and perfect timing. Just bought a Kindle Fire two hours ago for $129. We're discussing the Fire deal here.

Today only, Kindle Fire is available for only $129 ($30 off)

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-26-2012 at 05:30 AM. Reason: corrected link
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2012, 03:18 PM   #3
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
blast ... bought a new cover just a few days ago..
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:24 PM   #4
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Dang, I just bought the KF Powerfast Charger. I think I missed this because I turned off the Amazon Local daily emails. They were all for spas and pedicures, and a minimum 50 miles away. I'm just not driving that far to get my toenails painted when I can do it at home...

Edit: It seems they now have National Deals. That's something I can go for.

Last edited by carld; 11-26-2012 at 03:26 PM.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:33 PM   #5
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
My KSO has five pages of ads today(plus one lame $1 romance offer)
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2012, 06:23 PM   #6
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post

Thanks! Now I just need to decide before it expires December 10 if I am keeping the Paperwhite if so I need a cover.

I still am undecided. It is better than a clip on light, but it needs improvement.
new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:33 PM   #7
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Bought a cover to go with the Kindle Fire I just bought!
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:48 PM   #8
new
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

stylus

Not sure if this is a kindle accessory, but if one stylus better than another.

Opinions please?

I bought cheap ones and not really impressed, have to touch many times to make it work. Fingers don't work good on typing, and I use creams at night, so I would prefer stylus.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:31 PM   #9
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I plan to use this to buy a cover for my Kindle Fire (non HD). Not sure which one though.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:34 PM   #10
new

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I plan to use this to buy a cover for my Kindle Fire (non HD). Not sure which one though.
Say Blossom I sent you a message a few days ago. Most of the questions I figured out on the SGP5 now. But I ordered the case you talked about GPS case, but is it going to fall out without the other thing I can't find? TPU something.

Shouldn't I be able to load my paid for Apps from Amazon App store to my SGP5?

Thanks.

By the way I bought the Paperwhite Amazon cover 30% off with this coupon deal. Thanks guys! Still $28 though. But their covers are great.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:59 PM   #11
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I was just wondering does anyone make a keyboard case for the KFHD similar to this one? Or any at all really.

Final Edit: Found one at Amazon.

Ionic Bluetooth Keyboard Stand Leather Case Cover for Amazon Kindle HD 7-Inch Tablet -2nd gen

Last edited by carld; 11-29-2012 at 05:06 PM.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:04 PM   #12
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
You have less than 5 hours to claim this offer; it expires @ 11:59pm PT.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:48 PM   #13
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
I was just wondering does anyone make a keyboard case for the KFHD similar to this one? Or any at all really.

Final Edit: Found one at Amazon.

Ionic Bluetooth Keyboard Stand Leather Case Cover for Amazon Kindle HD 7-Inch Tablet -2nd gen
I just added this to my Wish List LOL
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote